Tit 4 tat


One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase in his salary !!!

  Dear Bo
$$,

  In thi
$ life,  we all need $ome  thing  mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need$ of u $
worker
$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ ervice to your company.

  I am

$ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond
$oon.

 Your
$ $incerely,

 -----------------------------------------------------------------

  The next day, the employee received this letter of reply :

 Dear,

  I k
NOw you have been working very hard. 
NO
wadays,  NOthing much has changed. You must have 
NO
ticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet .

 
NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .

  I have
NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what
I mean .

 Yours truly,

Manager

Comments

Post a Comment