My Dreamland America


I used to imagine America to be
Enormous, as in map I see
Virtually found her to be art
So tiny, easily filled in heart!

She dwells in it: lives there
Love to me, she doth share
As a minute minor, awfully small
Imagined someone would give me a call.

Little grown up I had a clue
Eversince, "I really love you"
Damned young boy, I often said
"Instead of rice they take bread'!



Frecky and frenzy, I still love
Despite all odds, sky and above
Enthusiastic young lad, truly fine
Wished to be there before sunshine!

Oh dear ! wishes are too near
Triumph takes the place of fear
Kind people in a sublime nation
Thanks to luck,end of imagination.

Glory ought to furnish us well,
Thanks again to shun this hell
Mighty god is as is He
Good days have come absolutely free.

Hymes and prayers, all to whom
I know my heart has no room –
Enough space to carry the glee
And can't write either, poor me !

Sure enough clouds have silver lining
For this is the end to whining
Sure enough clouds have silver lining
For this is the end to whining

America you are still so dear
So dear to wipe our tear
Three cheers for your lovely act
I still love you is the fact.

Kamal

Comments