अमिर शर्माका दुई कविता

Esp for Unique college Damak and for Ramesh sir

WAKE UP DEADMAN

Swallow me whole with those chapped lips of yours,
or confine me to a closet with your lifeless power.
Chase me back into a corner and take advantage,
but always remember - you have nothing on me.

I shan't run from fears of something unrealistic,
nor fight the feelings I'll be puking up tonight.
I shan't turn another cheek when you hit me up right,
nor stir emotions deep within soulful dreams.

Instead I shall wake the dead - curse your name aloud.
Pour demons on the grave I dug up and bury you alive.
I will fight until the day I die for the right I have to live-
for I shine brighter than the sun and you've nothing on me.


==============

Tears of Sorrow
+*+*+~{If only you know how much you've hurt me...}~+*+*+

Tears of sorrow rolling forth
From these once joyful eyes
In the starlight they glisten
Like raindrops from the sky

Tears of sorrow rolling forth
From a severely bleeding heart
For her these tears are wept
The heart she had torn apart

Tears of sorrow rolling forth
The hurt she won't ever know
To the stars I cry them all tonight
Hoping that this pain will go

Tears of sorrow rolling forth
For the love she had taken away
To the stars I make this wish tonight
May I see one more joyful day

Tears of sorrow rolling forth
From a heart still wallowing in pain
She's cut it deeply, if only she knew
Only she can make it whole again

by Amir Sharma(Urlabari)
currently in Qatar Airways

Comments

  1. j hos dai ko past photo haru chhai ramro chha hai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment